Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Mirkwood Spiders WiP

I got my spiders assembled Monday night, and managed to get only a couple of my fingers stuck to each other. Not as easy as putting the Giant Spiders together, but not as bad as I thought it might be after I initially saw all the various detached legs. Got them under coated yesterday, and added the Stirland Mud to the bases. One of the spiders is mostly done, I added some Camo Green detailing on its back, and painted the eyes Tin Bitz, and used Adeptus Battle Grey for highlights on most of the rest of the model.
I'll hopefully add the highlights this evening, and try to finish the other spider

No comments:

Post a Comment