Saturday, July 7, 2018

First Battle for Battle Companies Scheduled

We've got a date for our next battle, July 15th, and it will be our first run at the Battle Companies system. Looking forward to it. Looks like my Last Alliance company will be going up against a Denizens of Mirkwood company, so that should be fun. Will probably use my Wild Wargs to proxy for Fell Wargs, but I'm hoping to have my new Mirkwood Spiders assembled and painted by then.

Also as a new project, I've been thinking of trying to make some roads terrain that we could use for a while now. Depending on how things go, maybe I can get them done too. I'll probably use the same general method that I used to make some rivers a few years ago. Just cut out some roads from some spare flexible stick on floor tiles and paint them brown. Nothing fancy, but should get the idea across.

No comments:

Post a Comment