Friday, March 14, 2014

Small Update

Not too much to report today. Been working on some of my Orc Trackers for the past couple days, though the pace has been slow. A few of them feature in my prospective list for our next battle, so I would like to get them done ahead of time. I finished painting their skin Catachan Green, and the bases with Stirland Mud and Bestial Brown. Have to decide what to do next. I did get a bag of static grass as well as a bag of Woodland Scenics ballast for basing. I added some grass to a couple of my Morannon Orcs I posted previously and it was much easier than I had anticipated. Not quite sure what I was concerned about before. I also saved an empty milk jug to make photo box, so we shall see how that turns out. Just need a desk lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment