Thursday, March 20, 2014

Battle Prep Continues

Good afternoon, small update today. Work continues on my Orc Trackers. I have three of them done with primary painting, and three to go. I've been painting their clothing/equipment in a few shades of brown, mainly Scorched Brown, Vermin Brown and Snakebite Leather. Also some Dark Flesh thrown in. Once I get the rest done I will work on giving them some washes and finishing touches.
In other news, we have set a planned date for our next battle, Sunday the 30th, and it looks like I will be facing a Rohan army. Or at least an army that includes Rohirric elements. Should be fun :) Once I get my trackers done I may see about getting a few more of my rohan troops painted. My six Riders of Rohan are all set to go, but it wouldn't hurt to get more of the infantry painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment