Saturday, March 1, 2014

Morannon Orcs

Here are a couple of Morannon Orcs that I recently painted, as I am considering using them as part of my army in our next battle. I already had a few painted, so I didn't need a whole bunch more. At least not yet anyway ;)



The bases are Stirland Mud with Bestial Brown highlights. The skin is Gretchin Green, and the cloth of the shirts is Mechrite Red. The pants are Scorched Brown with Snakebite Leather highlights, and the straps of the armor are also Snakebite Leather. The armor itself was fully painted with Tin Bitz, and then drybrushed with Chainmail. The swood of the spears and the shield is also Scorched Brown with Snakebite Leather. As a finishing touch, the models got a wash of Badab Black. Hope you like the pictures, and as a bonus, this marks 100 published posts for my blog. Yay me! I am reminded of a The Simpsons episode where during the intro Bart is writing "I will not celebrate meaningless milestones" on the blackboard. Ah well... Anyway, hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment