Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Wood Elf Sentinels

Started working on my three Wood Elf Sentinels the other day. We are thinking of playing through the scenarios of the Fall of the Necromancer campaign, since the Hobbit is due out soon. So, I'm going through and trying to get as many of the models it lists in the scenario guidelines painted as I can. A good portion of them are already done, but there are enough to do to keep me busy for a little while.
Painted the elves faces and hands Elf Flesh (surprise), and painted their outer shirt/tunic Scorched Brown. The bit of scale/chain armor that shows I painted Leadbelcher. Something I thought was a little odd, for apparently wearing at least some armor, they don't have any more defence than a stock wood-elf. Will hopefully get a little more done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment