Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wood Elf Sentinels WiP2

Well, my sentinels are almost done now, will hopefully get some pictures up perhaps tomorrow. I have altered the colors that I painted my previous wood-elves (same basic colors, just switched around what they were painted on) but kept the colors on these guys consistent. I figure as a smaller, more elite group, their might be more standardization regarding their equipment. Or maybe not.
In any case, painted the cloaks Catachan Green, outer shirts Scorched Brown, under shirts Shadow Grey, boots Snakebite Leather and bracers Vermin Brown. Painted the hair Komando Khaki with Golden Yellow highlights. I think they are looking pretty decent so far.

On another note, we managed to get in another battle over the weekend, Angmar vs Dwarves in Hold the High Ground. I'm working on the battle report and hope to have it posted in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment