Friday, March 16, 2012

New Project

Decided to take a slight break from minis and try a scenery project: Rivers. I've got the Battlefield in a Box: Fords set, but I wanted to expand on it. Each set is approx. $25, which I feel is pretty reasonable for the conveniance and the product you get. However, I found the following link:
http://wargamesandstuff.blogspot.com/2010/02/making-rivers.html
Considering we already have some extra 12x12" vinyl tiles and regular art type paints, it seems a shame not to give it a try. Cut out the tile last night, probably see if I can find a tube of caulk to make the river banks otherwise I could find some at Lowes or any other home improvement type store for $5 or so. Not sure how the painting is going to turn out (very blue, I would imagine) but it's worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment