Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Onward We Go...

Well, with that battle out of the way it's time to move on. We decided to try the new "Hold Ground" scenario from the warband rules for the next game, though we have not yet set a time for it. Doing our usual side flip, I'll be playing evil for the next go around. There's three main armies I'm looking at using: Easterlings, Isengard and Moria. Easterlings would be fun I think, and I already have a decent number of troops and heroes painted, but Goblins and Uruks could be fun too. Don't know who I will be facing yet.
For painting, I decided to do up a few more High Elves. I like painting them, and it's been a while since I did. Painting four bows, four spears, two blades and a Captain and Banner. This will give me ten of each basic troop type that are painted and an extra Captain and Banner. Was trying to think of a way to differentiate the Captain from the previous one, and I think I might paint the gem/orb/teardrop shaped thing on the center of the shield snot green. On the previous one I painted it Enchanted Blue. Rough idea being that the warriors/heroes with the blue on the shield are part of Gil-galad's household and the green ones are part of Elrond's retinue.

No comments:

Post a Comment