Friday, September 7, 2018

New Project and New Edition

Started painting four more of my High Elves the other day, going to try for something a little different. My goal is to go for a Mithlond/Lindon theme with silver armor and some grey. So far I have the faces, chainmail and skirts(?) painted, and have started on the armor. Still need to add highlights and all that good stuff, but things are progressing.

Also, really excited to see the new edition of the rules, and the new army books released. Haven't worked through them myself yet, but over all I like what I have heard so far. Can't wait to get my hands on them and see the changes. I'm liking the idea of the new ally matrix as I was disappointed when the Legions of Middle-Earth went away. Also the new tiering of the heroes gives more reason to take certain characters which is nice. Not sure how I feel about magic nerfs, as we tended not to use a lot of magic anyway, but we will see.

Anyway, hoping to have some pictures to post in the next few days of the painted elves. Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment