Sunday, September 9, 2018

Mithlond High Elves

Finished my high elves in their Mithlond paint scheme, and I must say I'm really happy with how they turned out. Only four (2 blades, 2 bows) but I may do up some more later. I do still have a couple spearmen that are unpainted, so I may try a few of those as well.










Here is the paint scheme: bases are Stirland Mud with Graveyard Earth highlights. Cloaks are Mordian Blue, washed with Nuln Oil and highlighted work Enchanted Blue. Skirts(?) are Fortress Grey, washed with Azurmen Blue and highlighted with Space Wolves Grey. Gloves and shoes are Bestial Brown with Nuln Oil washes. Armor is Leadbelcher washed with Azurmen Blue and highlighted with Mithril Silver. Sashes are Ice Blue with a Nuln Oil wash and Space Wolves Grey highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment