Sunday, February 9, 2020

New Campaign

Good evening and Happy (late) New Year!

We're going to try playing a campaign I put together (and hopefully have some more regular games). Not sure how it's really going to go since I haven't tried making my own scenarios yet, but we'll find out I suppose. Here is the intro to the campaign:

The Lost Hold
Long before the present time, a dwarf hold was established in the Mountains of Mirkwood. After a period of peace and years of prosperity, some calamity befell the dwarves and the hold was abandoned. Some of the refugees eventually made their way to other dwellings of the dwarves and became a part of those kingdoms and the hold eventually faded from knowledge. After sifting through recently re-discovered records, the company has been directed to locate and enter the hold, in an attempt to secure powerful artifacts that may still be within. The rival company has somehow gotten wind of this attempt, and has resolved to get there first.

It was designed with our current companies (Khazad-Dum & Mordor) in mind, but should be generic enough for anything. I'll be posting the scenarios as I've written them prior to the games, then once they are done, I'll add some thoughts to them as comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment