Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mirkwood Rangers WiP *updated 21Jun18*

I'll add pictures of my Mirkwood Rangers as I get them finished (or as they get close, anyway). Here is the first. Not the best pictures, the lighting wasn't that great unfortunately. Still need to finish basing, but that will probably be after they are all done.







Finished two more last night, will try to add some pictures this evening. Might have another one or two by that time, will have to see.





I'm trying to keep the color scheme somewhat consistent with my old wood elf warriors, so using Catachan Green, Shadow Grey and probably Bestial Brown as the primary colors for the clothing. Using Snakebite Leather for the bracers, boots and quivers and Scorched Brown for the arrows and leather trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment